Featured Post

live in the present

life is always in transition, the time gives no time to stay in present, most of the time , we either think about future or become nostalg...

Monday, April 30, 2012

Life is precious


 A friend of mine  is passing through tough times.  All the negative tones I am hearing , it is sad I could not do much. I pray almighty  for bestowing some peace to the dishearten friend.
I have a song for you. If it could help!
I can say-
सबसे बड़ी सौगात हैं जीवन, नादाँ हैं जो जीवन से हारे
This is a simple song in Mohd.Aziz`s soothing voice.


एक अन्धेरा लाख सितारे, एक निराशा लाख सहारे
सबसे बड़ी सौगात हैं जीवन, नादाँ हैं जो जीवन से हारे

दुनियाँ की ये बगिया ऐसी जितने काँटे, फूल भी उतने
दामन में खुद जायेंगे, जिनकी तरफ तू हाथ पसारे

बीते हुए कल की खातिर, तू आनेवाला कल मत खोना
जाने कौन कहा से कर, राहे तेरी फिर से सवारे

दुःख से अगर पहचान हो तो कैसा सुख कैसी खुशियाँ
तुफानो से लड़कर ही तो लगते हैं साहिल इतने प्यारे

No comments:

Post a Comment