Featured Post

live in the present

life is always in transition, the time gives no time to stay in present, most of the time , we either think about future or become nostalg...

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

illahi mera ji aye

The song from the
movie Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani -
illahi mera ji aye-
Struck my mind by
its brilliant lyrics by none other but Amitabh , I am talking about- Amitabh
Bhattacharya, music is just a swing and my favorite Mohit Chauhan is there to
give 
required tempo to the song . Do not forget t listen -  Da da dan dan
dung dung dang...in interlude. Song  is so beautiful that it prompt me to write it
on the paper in devanagiri(I mean hindi script). My Fav. line is –
 kal pe sawaal hai? jina filhaal hai ! (Future
is doubtful, live now)













No comments:

Post a Comment